Having problems connecting with us?
Technical requirements of using e-Platform:
- a laptop, desktop with a webcam (Windows, Chromebook, Linux) OR an Android phone (unfortunately, iPhones do NOT work)
- compatible web browser such as Firefox or Chrome (unfortunately, Safari and Edge does NOT work)
- headphone or earbuds for privacy
- webcam (if your laptop does not have it built in) such as Logitech
- if you do not have a compatible device or browser, please download and install Pexip Infinity for your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
How to Fix Most Problems with our e-Platform:
- Sign-Out of e-Platform
- Close ALL your browser windows
- Unplug your webcam (if possible) and plug the camera back in
- Unplug your earphones and plug it back in
- Make sure no other device is using your webcam (ie. no video recording software, no other browsers open)
- Open Chrome or Firefox browser again and come back to https://getwellclinic.ca
- Roll over e-Platform menu, and pick Video Chat from the drop down menu
- Start a Chat with Front Desk
- Click the webcam icon on the bottom left of the Chat window
- If you see a browser pop-up that asks for permission to allow the browser/website to access your microphone and camera, be sure to click ALLOW
- If you can see you own video in the Video Chat window, then you are ready to go.
"I can't see any video or hear anyone from the clinic."
- Test if you webcam and microphone is working on https://www.onlinemictest.com/
- If your webcam and microphone is not working on the above website, then it is a problem with your webcam or microphone.
- If you webcam and microphone IS working on the above website, you may have accidentally clicked "Do Not Allow" in the pop-up when the browser asked for permission to access your microphone or camera.
- Please close the entire browser, and any other browser windows, and start again.
- Remember to click "Allow" when you see a pop-up that asks for permission to access your microphone and webcam.
"You get a message: Warning, you can't access the private section of this site."
- Please contact us via phone 416.508.5691 or Chat and ask us to Validate and Activate your Account.
"I can't initiate or receive a Video Chat with the green Start Call/Accept Call button"
- Are you using a non-compatible browser (Safari, Edge) or an iPad or iPhone? Unfortunately, these do not adequately support the HTML5 WebRTC features that our e-Platform requires.
- Please try using a Windows, Linux, Chromebook, Android device and a compatible browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- If you want a secure private browser, you can consider using Brave browser, which is based on Chromium.
"The video is low quality or choppy"
- Do not to use a wireless WiFi when using your laptop. (Your WiFi may be low-bandwidth)
- Connect your laptop to your home network/router directly with a network ethernet cable
- Ask your internet provider to increase your internet speed (DSL, Cable, or Fiber)