e-Platform Virtual Care
SIGN IN to see all your e-Platform services available.
Get Well Clinic Virtual Care e-Platform is a private electronic system that we use to communicate with our valued clients. This platform is not funded by the government and is therefore a non-OHIP service.
Please use the e-Platform drop down menus to access specific e-Platform services.
We have built an electronic communications platform to securely connect you with your health care providers at Get Well Clinic. We do not normally use email or texting to communicate confidential and private information with you. Therefore, in order for us to communicate with each other safely, without the need to come in to the clinic, please enrol with our e-Platform. When you register and validate an e-Platform Account with us, you will be able to access various eCare and eVisit tools that we have developed (more to come). Our e-Platform is not hosted in the cloud, but securely within our own private servers.
- Private Messaging: receive and leave online messages with our staff
- File Transfer: send and receive appointment details, forms, sick notes, medical records
- Online Chat: text from your phone or desktop with our online staff
- Video Chat: register for eVisits and conduct Video Chat with us
- We host our own private custom servers for secure fully encrypted video conferencing
Services that use Video Chat platform:
- Verifying your identity and healthcard ownership
- Counselling and Psychotherapy services
- Video Chat with doctor and other health providers at Get Well Clinic
- Refills for medications
- Weight Management Program coaching
- You must have a personal (non-work related) email that you control yourself.
- You must not share your email password with anyone.
- You must not share your e-Platform Sign-In password with anyone.
- You need a laptop/desktop computer (some features on smart phones may work), a webcam, and earphones (for privacy)
NOTICE: Electronic communication is not a substitute for in-person communication or clinical examinations with a doctor, where appropriate, or for attending the Emergency Department when needed (including for any urgent care that may be required).