Vision & Mission
“Healing the whole person... for living a whole life.”
Our mission is to deliver customized health care to clients by understanding the whole person and integrating biological, psychological, social and spiritual therapies to help people get well and live life.
Our Core Values
- We believe in the empirical sciences, in how they are a reliable method of providing sound medicine.
- We believe in clients’ minds, in how they shape a person’s perspective and experience of healing.
- We believe in the community, in how it is a key component in supporting people in getting well.
- We believe in a higher power, who cares about our clients, and helps people find meaning in their life.
- We endeavor to be informed by the latest scientific research and best practices.
- We build and implement systems that improve safety, efficiency, and customer service.
- We build a team of providers that complement each other in providing health care in the biopsychosocial-spiritual model.
- We identify needs within a biopsychosocial-spiritual framework and refer or recommend clients to providers who are experienced in those areas.